- Ð¢ÐµÐ»ÐµÑ„Ð¾Ð½: 8(8212) 255-422 (ext. 551)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Department: Nina Nesterova
Collection and resources
- reference materials (encyclopedias, guides, dictionaries, manuals, calendars, etc.);
- bibliographic editions (universal, specialized and thematic);
- methodological manuals and periodicals in library services;
- legal and regulatory documents (codes, laws, interpretation, by-laws).
- unpublished documents and small-edition publications developed by institutions of culture (proceedings of conferences related to cultural issues, scripts, research and methodology documents, etc.)
- online catalogues and reference databases of the library;
- legal reference systems (Consultant-Plus, Garant);
- reference databases of the MARS system (inter-regional system of analytical summaries of articles);
- bibliographic indices of the Institute of Scientific Information in Social Sciences (INION) and reference editions on CD-ROM;
- other bibliographic resources on the Internet.
What you can do:
- search information and documents in the Komi National Library online catalogue, joint catalogue of the Komi Republic, online catalogues of major Russian libraries and information centers;
- work with licensed full-text on-site and remote online resources;
- ask a question through the online inquiry service and online consultation service;
- receive information about the availability of a specific document in the library holdins;
- clarify the information about an author, title, publication place or article source;
- receive information related to a particular event, fact or person;
- create a reference list for your research on your own or order a reference list;
- get a consultation about the operational information search, compilation of bibliographic records in compliance with Russian GOST standards, and development of literature reference lists;
- train or improve your skills of the competent use of the library resources within our course in information search competence.
- order development of a reference list on the topic of your research (school or college research paper, course work, diploma thesis);
- order editing of your reference list in accordance with Russian GOST standards;
- order search of electronic publications on the topic of your research in full-text online resources;
- photocopy and print the search results;
- get assistance in online search;
- subscribe to the individual mail informing about the topic of your research or professional activities;
- order a digest of media publications on a chosen topic;
- order preparation of a publication devoted to a company, organization or employee.
- Information search competence course developed for the users of the library;
- Sunday talks for Orthodox Christians - third Sunday of the month, 14:00.