Collection and resources
More than 50,000 books:
- fiction, from classical literature to contemporary authors (all genres, including drama, romance, thriller, crime, sci-fi, fantasy and others). Russian translations of foreign authors.
- textbooks and manuals in history, ethnography, law, social sciences, sports, etc.
- training materials for school exams in all a wide range of disciplines (Russian, algebra, history, biology, physics, etc.).
- popular science books in psychology, linguistics, medicine, biology, pedagogics and other sciences.
- travel guides (cities, countries and continents).
- The Life of Remarkable Personalities book series.
- books by authors from the Komi Republic in Russian and Komi.
What you can do:
- get free book loans for off-site use;
- get access to LitRes online library;
- take part in workshops, trainings, club meetings and other activities.
LitRes e-library stores 800,000 licensed e-books; 4,000 new books are added every month.
You can get your personal login and password for free access to LitRes at the Circulation Department visiting the library in person or requesting them by e-mail.
• computer work place;
• interest clubs (read about clubs here);
• online inquiry service;
• thematic lectures;
• free Wi-Fi.