The club operates as a networking community of those who are interested in gardening and horticulture.
We share advice and practical experience of growing a rich harvest.
The membership in the club is free.
The program of the club meetings includes joint information days with experts from Rosselkhoz Center of the Komi Republic, Biosad Company, the testing laboratory of the quarantine phytosanitary expertise of the Komi office of the Russian Center for Plant Quarantine.
What you can expect at our meetings:
- lectures and workshops;
- free information and experience exchange;
- meetings with expert agronomists;
Who can me a member:
How often do we meet:
We have monthly meetings from October to April by a flexible schedule. Please contact the club coordinator for the date and time of the meeting.
- Club coordinator: Irina Mikusheva
- Phone: +7 (8212) 24 57 03 (ext. 161)
- Е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org