Local History and Komi National Literature
- 7,000 documents about the local history of Komi in the department room (the total stock in the library holding is 100,000 documents);
- 12,000 books and 3,000 periodical items in the Komi language;
- books on history, culture, folklore, economics, and geography of the Komi Republic;
- brochures, booklets, periodicals, serial editions, and maps;
- books on CD and microfilms;
- bibliographic books on local studies;
- rare books of XIX - early XX century.
What you can do:
- borrow books to study in the reading room, including rare editions;
- check availability of a particular document;
- receive information about the availability of a specific document in the library holdings;
- clarify the information about an author, title, publication place or article source;
- receive information related to a particular event, fact or person;
- attend meeting of the Reading Discoveries Club;
- communicate in Komi;
- get assistance in doing homework in the Komi language.
- photocopy or scan of a required document ;
- Russian-Komi and Komi-Russian translation of texts;
- selection of documents on a given topic;
- reference list on a given topic.
- online inquiry service;
- thematic events to support educational needs.